The Editorial Board is accepting articles for volume no. XXIII of "Studia Elblaskie" for the year 2022. Texts should be sent electronically by the end of June 2022 [ E-mail: email@example.com ]. Average time for preliminary evaluation of the article sent by the author: 2 weeks. Preparation of the article review: approximately 40 days. Publication: at the beginning of December each year (on average about 5 months after submitting the article to the editorial office).
The article should include:
1. author's name
2. title, scientific degree, affiliation [scientific unit, university]
3. text of the article [up to 40 thousand characters with spaces].
4. in conclusion: appendix bibliography [the most important items]
5. abstract with the title of the article in Polish, English, German
6. key words in Polish, English, German
7. short recent biographical note of the author.
- we place the footnote number in the text before the punctuation mark ending the sentence or part of it.
- End all footnotes with a full stop.
- When quoting a self-contained text we give the following sequence:
J. Januszewski, O obrotach finansami, Lublin 2010, p. 8.
- Journal article:
K. Bokowski, St. Ambrose of Milan and his apologetic disputes, "Vox Patrum" 2(2012), p. 345.
- for collective studies:
A. Anderson, Saint Anne in the music and politics of the courts of Europe, in: History of the cult of saints on the European continent, ed. J. Blomx, Cluny 2000, p. 55.
- In the case of a newspaper article:
K. Królik, John Paul II in Elbląg, "Tydzień w Elblągu" 7(1999) p. 25. or: "Tydzień w Elblągu" 07. O6.1999, p. 25.
- If an item was cited in a previous footnote we write:
Ibid, or e.g. Ibid, p. 23.
- When citing an article by a given author again, write the name and the beginning of the title:
A. Anderson, Saint Anne, s. 25. K. Bokowski, St. Ambrose of Milan, p. 351.
- In the case of internet sources, the date of access is always given in brackets after the page address:
J. Kuzniak, Construction of the organ, http://organy.net.pl/hist.html (accessed 25.01.2020).